Jacqui Carrel of Feel Fab Nutrition is a qualified nutritional therapist and writer who believes in using science rather than ‘popular’ (but often wrong) dietary concepts. She treats people who are struggling with their weight and/or ill health. In addition to her degree and many diplomas, Jacqui taught science (including human biology, nutrition and biochemistry) for 20 years and creates websites and materials for complementary therapists.
Jacqui has a number of appropriate qualifications:
- Nutrition Diplomas with Distinctions in:
– Nutrition: The Scientific Approach
– Vegetarian & Vegan Nutrition
– Holistic Sports Nutrition
– Nutritional Therapy
– Personal Nutrition
Jacqui is currently studying for a further qualification in Eating Disorders.
Other qualifications include:
- Thought Field Therapy (TFTdx)
- Certificate in Child Nutrition (Shaw Academy)
- 2.1 honours degree in science
- PGCE (post graduate certificate in education) in science
- Over 20 years’ teaching science, primarily biology, human biology and chemistry
- Ongoing study and training; currently doing diplomas in Eating Disorders and Diet & Weight Loss Management
Over twenty-five years of teaching and tutoring children and adults (schools, colleges, Open University seminars and workshops) has given me the ability to question, listen, research and help.